Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Anthony's Chrome book Reflection

1. How has having a Netbook connected to the internet helped your learning this year?

Connecting to the internet on my chrome book is a big help because I was struggling in my math and I needed a way to get back on track so I typed in on google easy ways to learn math and it took me to this website that showed me new strategies in simple math questions.  

2. Can you tell us about something you have discovered and learnt by yourself this year (with help of the internet)?

When the couch in our class room ripped me and my friend Carlos had to mend it with thread and a needle. But the only thing was that I couldn't sow, so I looked on youtube on how to sow and it came up with a lady giving me a sowing lesson and that was really helpful.

3. What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year?

I learnt how to think outside the box in creative opportunities and to come up with different ideas to stand out and not to be a normal brown cow but to be a purple cow.

4. what significant thing have you learnt all by your self this year - maybe online?

I learnt how to use I movie on our I macs (I movie is an application that is already downloaded on any mac software). 

5. What have you learnt from you friend this year?

What I learnt from my friend was 3 new shortcuts that are really helpful on I macs. The 3 shortcuts are command Z (witch is undo), command C (witch is copy) and command V (witch is paste).

6. What thing have you learnt from people outside your class room?

I learnt how to play proper handball rules so now I can play handball with my friends.

7. How have you grown your key competencies through using digital tools this year?

I learnt how to import a video from a  memory card to I movie and to make a stop motion movie using I can animate (I can animate is an app for any apple or android device's. you can make stop motion videos and stuff like that).
   
   

 


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this reflection Anthony. Thank you for being so thoughtful. I can see that you have the world at your fingertips now. I do hope you new school year goes well for you.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.