Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Anthony Love Movie Making Reflection

this is my reflection about the Love movie Making experience


Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed I enjoyed making the movie, having fun and staying in character.




Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like. I didn't like dressing up as the girl in the movie and the Camara shaking.




Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week. The thing that was interesting about the week was making a film with no camera man and having different Bruno Mars songs.




White Hat - What did I learn.I learned when you film with an ipad always film on its side and the flash back idea.



Blue Hat - What can I do better next time. I could film in an area with no one talking and make some of the shots shorter.



H.A.L from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.