Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

What my frenids say about me

At the end of term one our class played an activity. The game was played with everyone in the class stuck sheets of paper on there backs and go around write positive things about them.

One of the things that someone wrote about me is that I made them smile.  I think they might have said that because I'm always making people laugh in class.

Another  thing that someone wrote is that I was good at playing the drums. they might of said that because I played for the school in a production.

the last thing that someone wrote about me that I liked is that I was a smart person. they might of said that because I am in the top of my class in reading. and that I know lot of things.

I thought that is was awesome that people wrote all these things about me because it made me feel great inside. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.